After putting your tattoo you will receive a Second Skin from us, this is a kind of self-adhesive foil. This must remain in place until it wears off on its own, but may remain on for a maximum of 5 days. To remove the Second Skin, wet it in the shower and gently rub it off. You can take a shower with your tattoo (and second skin).
• wash your tattoo twice a day with a mild unscented soap (Unicura balance / mild (tip))
• after washing, pat your tattoo dry with a clean (hand) cloth
• apply a thin layer to the tattoo twice a day Balm tattoo créme
• touch the tattoo wound as little as possible (wash your hands before caring for the wound);
• do not scratch the tattoo wound;
• do not cover the tattoo wound with tight or soiled clothing;
• do not cover the tattoo wound with plasters or bandages;
• (bubble ) avoid baths, swimming pools, saunas and steam baths;
• do not expose the tattoo wound to sunlight or the tanning bed.
The tattooed skin remains very sensitive to sunlight even after healing. Therefore, always apply sunscreen to your tattoo.
Note: contact your doctor in case of extreme redness, swelling, bleeding, exudate, color change or chronic pain.